MADIBASHOP, fully aware of the use and treatment that must be given to personal data and by virtue of the existing legal regulations in this regard, has implemented a system to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of data considered as personal.
To this end, in addition to fully comply with each and every one of the requirements set forth in the new Organic Law on Data Protection 2018 (LOPD), guarantees not only a legal but also a fair use of personal data as well as an adequate system to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition set forth in the aforementioned Organic Law.
The hiring by the Users of the services provided in this online store, will imply the express consent of this one for the use, treatment and cession of data to all the entities that directly and indirectly have professional relations for the benefit of the above mentioned service.
MADIBASHOP will lodge all the personal data of its Users in an automated file whose purpose is the management, control, prevention and maintenance of the service to be provided.
Said file complies with all the requirements and guarantees set forth in the Data Protection regulations. MADIBASHOP will collect only and exclusively the personal data of the Users, being these at all times adequate, pertinent and not excessive. Users authorize MADIBASHOP to automatically process their personal data, informing them that they can contact MADIBASHOP's Registration Department at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
"On behalf of the company, we process the information you provide to us for the purpose of ordering and billing services. The data provided will be kept for the duration of the business relationship or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be passed on to third parties except in cases where a legal obligation exists. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not MADIBASHOP is processing your personal data and therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary".
1.- Identity and contact details of the person in charge
Maria Yaiza Ibañez Suriol, head of MADIBASHOP
TAX ADDRESS: Calle Escorial 22, 08024 - Barcelona
Telephone: (+34) 601715109
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- Purposes of processing and legal basis
At MADIBASHOP we can treat your personal data for the following purposes, depending on the reason why you have provided them:
1. To manage the registration by sending useful or interesting information related to products, activities, exhibitions and publications, advertising and commercial information, by different means about the store, its activities, services, offers, special promotions, as well as documentation of different nature.
2. To process the registration to the activities and exhibitions organized by the entity that requires it.
3. The publication of photographs and/or videos of exhibitions organized by the store, both on our website and on the official accounts in social networks on Facebook and Instagram.
4. And in general, to carry out all the actions that are necessary to be able to give answer to the different consultations, orders or requests of information that the user realizes during the navigation and interaction in our web, as well as the legal obligations that are derived.
The legal basis for the processing of your data for (I) the sending of commercial communications to users, (II) the registration of activities and exhibitions (III) the dissemination of audiovisual material (IV) and other computerized procedures, the prior consent requested, which can be revoked at any time.
In each of the data collection forms on this website, the express consent of the user is required beforehand.
In order to respond to the user's requests for information and other procedures, the user is obliged to provide his/her contact details; otherwise we cannot guarantee an adequate response. Similarly, at any time the user may revoke consent by sending an e-mail with the subject "delete" to: email@example.com
The user guarantees and will respond that the information provided is true, exact, complete and updated, and feels responsible for any damage or harm, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation. In the event that the data provided belong to a third party, the user guarantees that he/she has informed this third party of the aspects contained in this document and has obtained his/her authorization to provide his/her data to MADIBASHOP for the purposes indicated in this document.
MADIBASHOP reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that correspond in law. MADIBASHOP may use the user data file to inform about changes in the service, but will always request the user's express authorization to send information and/or advertising messages about products and services. Under no circumstances may the data be communicated or transferred to third parties without the user's prior express consent.
3.- Recipients of the data
The recipients of your data will be responsible for MADIBASHOP who guarantee at all times the privacy of these data and undertake to safeguard them to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
4.- Data conservation
Your personal data will be kept for the corresponding legal period of time according to the type of processing of this website you select. In this sense:
- The data for sending newsletters and commercial communications of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, if necessary, the user expresses its willingness to remove them.
- The data for the inscription to activities and exhibitions organized by the store will be kept for the time that they last, according to their specific legal bases, for their correct development and once they are finished, until the possible responsibilities derived from their realization are prescribed.
- Audiovisual material in which identified or identifiable persons appear will be kept indefinitely until, if appropriate, the person expresses his or her willingness to remove it, including removal from the website.
- The data for the management of queries and requests must be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of twelve months.
In response to MADIBASHOP's concern to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, the required security levels of personal data protection have been adopted and the technical means within your reach have been implemented to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through this website.
5.- Exercise of rights
At any time the user may exercise the rights of access to his/her personal data, to rectify inaccurate data, to delete data that are no longer necessary or when any of the other cases of the RPGD occur, to oppose their treatment for reasons related to his/her particular situation, as well as to the limitation and portability in accordance with the conditions set out in the RGPD, by means of a written communication indicating the reason for the request, together with a copy of his/her ID card, addressed to
Maria Yaiza Ibáñez Suriol - MADIBASHOP - by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to and indicating to the subject of the mail " RGPD rights request".
In addition, at any moment the user also has the right to present a claim before the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data or the competent Control Authority that corresponds in each case.